How much do you know about your country and other countries all over the world? Though it is not possible for anyone to know everything, there are small details that you can know and keep them handy. Instead of going through the geography book, it is better to learn about the places through a game and such a game is brought to you by Snowpard. GeoVoyager is the game in question and it is a great way to test your knowledge about the world. The game involves a lot of general knowledge and can be quite interesting to play.
GeoVoyager is a game which requires your IQ and it covers most of the continents of the world. The game starts with easy levels and as it progresses, you will face difficulties. For example, the first level will ask you to identify the flags of different countries and the closer you reach the location, the more would be the point. You need to reach to a certain amount of point in order to be eligible for the next level. You can select your interest while playing the games. You can choose the type and location of the game and then play accordingly. The game is loaded with features and thus it is one of the most interesting games that have been liked by several users.
- Geovoyager is a geography based game where your knowledge about different countries is tested.
- The game is based on questions and answers and there are several levels of the game that you can play.
- The game covers 8 large locations in the world including Asia, Russia, Europe, North America, Australia, South America, and Africa and worldwide. If you choose worldwide, you will have to answer question from all over the world.
- There are different types of games available in the application. You can choose according to countries, flags, cities, capital, and flags and can also choose mixed games where you can be asked anything from anywhere. Once you gain expertise in the general segments, choose the mixed one and test how much you have learned.
- The games contain 7 levels each and each level contains 3 to 5 questions.
- There are a total of 42 different games to play.
- More than 1500 questions are incorporated in the game.
- The graphics is not clumsy at all and the control of the game is quite easy to understand.
- The game is free for the basic version but in case you want the full version, you will have to pay for the same.
- The version 1.1 of the game is compatible to android 2.2 or later.
Summary: Geovoyger is an interesting geography based game where you can choose different types of game patterns and answer questions to improve your knowledge. The game is good way of learning new things and levels can be repeated.
Good: The game is full of information to be grabbed for free.
Bad: All levels are not available for free and the graphics could have been much better.
Worth Having Application : Download the App