You are the most important person in your life and you deserve to be in news for, whatever you have done and whatever you plan to do. However, the local newspaper would only talk about the prominent people and your life will stay unnoticed. Hold on, because now your life will be a part of a newspaper where the ideas, your special moments, your life and your planning will be stored in the form of a news items. You will be acting as a reporter and the news will be published through social media whenever you think like publishing it. Your friends will get all updates of your life in the form of a newspaper and would be more interested on you. This has been made possible by Mylifepaper By Malgorzata Jurczyk which is a free app on iTunes.
Mylifepaper is an app that provides a newspaper like view your life events. You can update photos and share a few words about the moment. You can also take video and pictures and let people know about the weather in your location. There are separate segments where you can update separate things about your life which will make people sort them easily.
- The app allows you to load your photos, and videos in a special way. You can update some words about each of the events and represent it as news.
- You can incorporate your profile photo, zodiac and location in the app.
- There are 11 personalized categories in this app where you can add info. While my pic, My friend and My family incorporate photos of your closest person and you, the My News part can be used to provide the breaking news in your life. There are other categories namely My Weather, My Question, My plans, My Places, My Reviews, My advices, and MY… The last category is for placing anything random.
- You can use these categories to provide your views and plans, and advices which can be great for your creativity and helpful for others.
- The app provides you option to open up and with its social networking connectivity you can let people know about the real you.
- This is a digital diary that takes you directly to your readers.
- The video and photo uploading option is intuitive and you cannot include a video that is longer than 20 sec.
- Users can send messages to other users and comment on the posts.
- There is star rating feature which rewards the good posted comment.
- The most liked posts will be visible through most awarded post option.
- The most read option ranks users as per the likes received.
- The app is compatible to iphone, iPads and iPod touch with iOS 5.0 or later.
- The version 1.0 of the app requires only 21.8 MB space on your device.
Summary: Mylifepaper By Malgorzata Jurczyk is an app that presents the events of your life as news and you are a reporter. This is an app made for fun and sharing things in a new way.
Good: The app is absolutely free to use and the graphics is polished enough to give you feel of a digital newspaper.
Bad: Some users are concerned about the privacy of the app.
Apps400 Rating : * * * *Download the App Here