Games that ask you for lot of activities and action are considered to be the best in the iTunes gaming section. Games that can keep you on your feet and the excitement level climbing high are those which give fruit for thought and you can enjoy the game for a quite a long time. Rails By Belight Software, ltd is build on the same conception where the gamer requires to build rail tracks in order to direct the train to the destination stations. The journey is going to be exciting and full of fun with 12 different kinds of train and different achievement levels.
Rails is the official remake of Shortline Railroad, which is a very popular and sensational game of the 90s. There are several unique levels in the game where you need to build tracks. There are bomb train and trains that are not going to stop, and they call for very quick reaction. The graphics of the game is spectacular and the conceptualization of different trains is just surprisingly good. The colorful graphics of each of the season adds special element to the game.
- The Rails is a rail based game where the train and the train tracks are your point of action.
- There are 12 types of trains, some being wondrous. The snake train, the nonstop train, the crazy train and more. They are exciting and interesting and provide the game a new twist, every time.
- The game has three seasons to choose, spring, winter and summer. The total 3 chapter comprises of 60 levels and difficulty increases with each level.
- There are 6 bonuses to grab. There is option to use boost, reverse train, add train, cleanup and service train.
- The game control is completely touch based and you can add several tracks on the way to the station.
- The main target of the game would be to earn money with the passing time.
- You can speed up the train or make it go in the reverse direction.
- The train is not too slow or not too fast at its starting point.
- The game is fitted for iPad with retina display.
- You can compete with others who are playing this game through the score board of the game center.
- The game is currently compatible to iPad and you can download it directly from iTunes.
- The version 1.0.1 of the game requires around 92 MB on your device and it requires iOS 3.2 or later.
Summary: Rails is a classic rail track game optimized for Ipads. The game controls are quite easy to operate and the game gets interesting with each level.
Good: Splendid graphics and captivating game play are the major pluses of the game. The trains are designed quite smartly to add some charm and challenge to the game.
Bad: The game cost is $2.99 which may be a bit higher than other application of this level.
Apps400 Rating : * * * *Download the App Here