Work Smarter with ease of travel
Are you a sales executive and your work is traveling all the time. Then I am sure you are of my kind you would have also faced a lot of expenses problem since you use the same vehicle for both business and personal use. Because of the tiresome journey, we fail to record the information about our travel all the time and at the end of the month we miss out on calculations due to improper mileage record and finally, our claims will be less from the company so in turn end up with so much of stress and pressure for the personal commitments. But if you don’t keep these records the right way, you can’t include the expense on your business taxes and you could miss out on a large tax deduction.
Needless to worry since our mobile phones are forever associated lets us work more smartly by installing the Psngr Mileage tracker app from the App store. This one application is enough to shut all your traveling worries. The Mileage Tracker will even separate your business miles from your personal miles.
About Psngr – Mileage Tracker
- It Simplifies mileage logging for expense reimbursement and tax deduction.
- Psngr tracks your trips automatically
- It calculates mileage and expenses, and
- It Emails you periodic reports.
- Can track any number of vehicles and up to 40 free trips per month.
Tracking – Psngr tracks and auto-detects:
• Public transport
- Create multiple logbooks with Vehicles.
- Each trip (in fact, each trip segment) uses a single vehicle, and your mileage is aggregated per vehicle.
- This lets you easily separate mileage made with your private car vs. your company car, or trips made under different fiscal entities, for different clients, projects, etc.
- Psngr bundles standard, tax-deductible mileage rates in 15+ countries, including the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, France, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Austria, South Africa, and Ireland.
- You can add custom mileage rates that suit your needs.
- Each mileage rate uses a unique tag (e.g. #business) and is assigned to one or more vehicles.
- To expense a trip using a #business mileage rate, tag the trip as #business.
- To expense a trip using a #commute mileage rate, tag the trip as #commute, etc.
- A monthly report of your trips is emailed to you
- You can easily customize reports frequency or add filtering criteria
- You can easily create additional reports on the web dashboard.
- When tracking trips by public transport, pre-plan your first trip to teach Psngr which transit lines you use to get from A to B.
- Start a new trip by tapping the “+” button on the home screen, select your destination and choose Public Transport to plan your route.
- Check-in to start your trip.
- When repeating the same trip from A to B, Psngr will match the transit lines used.
• Subscription purchased via In-App purchase will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The Bottom Line
Begin monitoring your costs for business utilization of your vehicle, regardless of whether you don’t think there will be numerous work trips. Psngr Mileage following application can help you “work more efficiently,” adding an important chance to your day and liberating your psyche to zero in on your work as opposed to the regulatory details.