Great people say “Pen is mightier than sword”, and it is the right words that give the power to your pen to make it sharper than a sword. Now, increase your pen power with the new gaming app iLetterz: Guess Words by Definition, available on iTunes. This latest game has already become a hit amongst the students and writers who are striving to improve their vocabs. The game provides a fantastic opportunity to learn and remember words and to increase the word power, which is not only a necessity but a hobby for a many people. The game is a great time pass that keeps you immersed for long hours and at the same time increases your vocabulary power swiftly.
To get into the detail of the game, as the title suggests, it provides you the definition of words and you have to guess the right word from the given definition. The game increases your speed of thought as you have to play the game against time and gain points as you guess every right word. It can also be great for improving the spelling skills, as you have to spell the word perfectly to get the points. In this era of computers, when most of us have become dependent on software for correcting their spelling errors, and thus decreasing the spelling skills rapidly, this game is a revolutionizing product that can help you to retain and improve on this vital ability. The app has been developed by David Zacik who has previously given us apps like iHoroscope.
- iLetterz educational app comes with 30 levels and in each level it tests the vocabulary skills to the core.
- It comes with more than 2700 word definitions.
- The designing part has been done with great excellence.
- The total structure of the game is simple yet attractive and interesting as well.
- To make the game more interesting, the levels come with a “bomb” that can be used to reveal an extra letter of the word.
- The words are different and randomly generated in every level.
- No registration or sign up is needed for installing or plying the game.
- The game is free to download from iTunes.
- The app is available in English Language only.
- The game was released on 11th of June, 2013 and the current version running is 1.0
- iOS 6.1 or later versions are necessary to run this gaming app.
- The word game is compatible with iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S and iPod touch of 4th and 5th generations, and can also be installed on iPad.
- The program has been specially optimised for running on iPhone 5.
- It needs 12.4 MB memory space to be installed.
Summary: The new word game iLetterz: Guess Words by Definition by David Zacik is an excellent game to increase your vocabulary and spelling skills while engaging yourself in the interesting structure of the game. This app is available now on iTunes for free.
Good: The app increases the vocabulary power and comes without any cost or hassles of registration or signup.
Bad: So far, there is no bad review from the users, and the game has already made a wave.
App Rating : * * * *Download the App Here