If you’re like most people, you set your health and fitness goals with good intentions, but we all know how hectic life can sometimes be. Despite our most significant efforts, family, work, and basic daily activities can interfere with eating well and exercising. If this scenario sounds all too familiar, you’ll benefit from the guidance and accountability a nutrition tracking app can provide.
For the developer’s successful release on the App Store, we trust that Spillane & Spillane LLC did a splendid job with Atlas Nutrition: Macro Counter. Eating a balanced diet can be complicated, mainly when you’re eating out, testing new recipes, or managing the demands of a hectic schedule. Your calorie, macronutrient, and food budget are all in one place. Say farewell to spreadsheets or appreciate the lucky stars; you never had to meet them in the first place.
Spillane & Spillane LLC does not believe restricting your diet is a healthy and sustainable way to lose or gain weight. Based on your goals, lifestyle, and physical characteristics, Spillane & Spillane LLC algorithm determines the most accurate calorie budget and macronutrient split for you. Input your desired weekly food budget, and Atlas Nutrition will assist you in managing it alongside your intake.
Special Features Found in Atlas Nutrition: Macro Counter App
- You can select from nearly 1 million foods and over 680,000 unique UPC codes in a database.
- In your diary log, you can see the total cost of your meals and each of their components.
- You can track your weight and food spending over time in the progress tab.
- Find out how many calories, macronutrients, and micronutrients are in your favourite foods.
- With the single press of a button, you can easily create new foods.
- In the More tab, experiment with different macronutrient splits.
- Receipt scanning, social meal sharing, and rewards features are on their way.
Atlas Nutrition App is undoubtedly so different from the App Store, which is always refreshing to experience. The Atlas Nutrition App is available for free to download and use. This is a splendid Nutrition app that will adeptly appeal to anyone who is looking for a change.