Though I enjoy all recent game apps on all platforms, when it comes to card games, I usually prefer latest release of UNO Game – Play with friends developed by NOGAME, because they’re exciting and entertaining at the same time.
The UNO cards has lot of new rules as UNO FLIP card game, UNO ATTACK game, UNO BLAST game with not only Gems reward of the match, New Uno reward is special with many cute animals like Bob – handsome dogs, Jack friendly bear, Navy – cute rapid. Although gambling has a long history, the origins of casinos as we know them today can be traced back to the turn of the twentieth century. Casinos are essentially associated with well-dressed people, cigar smoke, the distinctive sounds of slot machines, and players congregating around roulette tables. So it’s no surprise that, as the internet grew in popularity, casinos began to move online. Polish online casinos are very popular and common. Read further about POLSKIE KASYNO ONLINE.
What is UNO?
Original Uno cards game is an American shedding-type card game that is played with a specially printed Uno deck cards. You must buy printed version of Uno cards Walmart or some other store or just switch Uno card digital version like this. The owner (Mattel) of Uno already released new Uno cards for online users, but offered another Dos Card Game option. They are familiar as Minecraft Uno is good choice for you to play Uno with your close friends.
Benefits of UNO Game – Play with friends
Uno game can play with family, can connect with others family. We can talk with others. The original Uno Game and the best Uno Classic version, you can play Uno game ensures that you can now play your favourite card game anytime anywhere.
Rules of UNO
Uno is best known as a kind of the Crazy Eights card games. There are lot of version had created such as “Uno Flash”, “Uno Dare”, “Uno Minecraft”, “Uno Moo”, “Uno Spin”, “Dos Cards Game”, “Uno Moo Game”.
UNO Official Rule
The deck of Uno consists of 108 cards: four each of “Wild” and “Wild Draw Four” and 25 each of four different colors (red, yellow, green, blue). Each color consists of one zero, two each of 1 through 9, and two each of “Skip,” “Draw Two,” and “Reverse.” These last three types are known as “action cards.”
Uno card game rules
- Play one card matching the discard in color, number, or symbol.
- Play a Wild card, or a playable Wild Draw Four card (see restriction below).
- Draw the top card from the deck, and then play it if possible.
- Skip: Next player in sequence misses a turn.
- Reverse: Order of play switches directions (clockwise to counter clockwise or vice versa).
- Draw Two (+2): Next player in sequence draws two cards and misses a turn.
- Wild: Player declares the next color to be matched.
- Wild Draw, Four/Draw Four, Wild (+4 and wild): Player declares the next color to be matched and next player in sequence draws four cards and misses a turn.
UNO attack Rule
- Each set consists of 112 cards and a battery powered shooter or launcher.
- Uno Attack cards: like the official rules but we have many new card.
- Discard All: When played, this card enables one to get rid of all his/her cards that are of the same color as it. You can also play it on top of another Discard All card.
- Hit 2: Play this card to force the next player to hit the Launcher button twice.
- Wild Attack: If you play this card, you get to choose anyone to “attack”, as well as any color you desire.
UNO Blast Rule
There are 110 cards, and 2-6 people may play the game. Choose a dealer, who shuffles the cards and deals out 7 cards to each player. The remaining cards form the Draw pile. Turn the top card in the Draw pile to form the Discard pile, and start the game.
Cards of Blast:
- Draw One: like Draw.
- Discard Color: play this and you get to discard all cards of the same color as the Discard Color Card and place them on top of the Discard pile.
- Wild Blast: When played, the next player must take cards from the Draw pile and insert them into the Blaster, until it triggers a blast. And after the blast is triggered, all the cards shot out must be taken by that player. It could be as many as 4 cards
UNO Flip Rule
UNO Flip plays like regular UNO, except there are two sides to the deck of cards: a “light” side and a “dark” side. You can start playing with the Light Side.
- Flip Card: everything flips from the Light to the Dark Side.
- Draw Five Cards: draw 5 cards.
I’m a huge fan of this kind of genre, and UNO Game – Play with friends developed by NOGAME falls right into that best quality category. I can see as best card game app that user will be returning to for a while.
DOWNLOAD FROM PLAY STORE :