The fate of an Empire is a rich, engaging turn-based 4x strategy game with absolute custom troop designs, well-advanced combat between massive armies, a well-developed technology tree, and limitless possibilities.
Are You Willing To Take Charge Of Your Own Destiny?
The world of Fate of an Empire is divided into the Surface and the Netherworld. You are invited to explore the mysterious Elves’ wild forests or rule the green plains as the terrifying Humans.
Invade the Netherworld’s vast underworld caves and take control of the rampaging Greenskins, the swarming Krant, or the feared and despised unliving Ende. If you can’t decide, play as the wealthy Dwarves, who aren’t afraid of the open sky or the darkness below.
Choose Your Strategy
You could create and manage your own Empire in Fate of an Empire. Choose which race to play and which beliefs to follow, and then make up your own story. It is primarily up to you to finalize what strategy to pursue, what your civilization will look like, and what kind of troops will defend your borders. There is unless your neighbours decide it for you.
Key Features of Fate of an Empire – Age of War
- Six distinct races with varying playing styles and challenges.
- Over 200 technologies to investigate.
- A two-levelled world.
- Create your own troop types.
- Over 120 different buildings to build in your cities.
- Please join the friendly Discord community and chat with other Fate of an Empire: Ascension fans.
- Landscape mode is only available on tablets 7 inches and more significant.
- Package name: Fate of an Empire free
- Updated: 1 year ago
- Compatibility: Android 5.0+
- Developer Name: Peter Norberg
- Category: Strategy
The “Working the Land” update brings many new playing styles for computer opponents who practice this religion. This update includes several map generator changes, AI updates, bug fixes, and a significant overhaul of the game art. You can read the change log in the rulebook for a detailed list of all changes.
The fate of an Empire is an adventurous game that fills a void in the mobile 4X strategy game market. The fate of an Empire, a 4X strategy game designed by Peter Norberg, is the latest iteration in his Rising Empires series. Making a game on your own is complex, and I greatly respect Norberg’s efforts.