If you are looking for a quality new mobile app arrival which has some uniqueness into the mix, then you should check out OnSite Checklist – Quality & Safety Inspector Android app. With this help of popular OnSite Checklist app one could easily conduct any kind of Inspection, Audit and Safety Checklists quickly and efficiently.They could be adapted to any type of audit and simple to develop a template on the desktop then transferred to the phone.
It is really quick and simple scoring, reusable templates, photo annotation, assignable actions and much more features. No accounts, sign-ups or hidden costs. Moreover this OnSite Checklist is flexible for use in any industry, simple enough for everyday use, and has numerous powerful features to make your inspections quicker, richer with more informative.
One could get the flexibility to build any audit templates that suit your business requirements. Onsite Checklist is expedient enough to handle everything from start to end for your requirement. Implementation is as simple as developing templates online and in-app. Besides this you can share templates with team members in the field, and visualize the data as reports are completed.
Inspections -Each inspection capture following information
- Inspection Details includes Title, Reference, Address, Audit Manager & Company, Client Contact & Company
- Possesses Unlimited Assignees/Responsible Persons
- Presence of Site Photograph & location Map
- Overall Inspection Comments
- Multiple signatures with auditor name and post
The inspection’s test hasfollowing information
- Score (Pass / Fail / NA)
- Text Comments
- Multiple Photos & Annotations
- Assignable actions with due dates and completion status
- You can compile your inspection results into professionally designed PDF reports.
- Easy to share reports via email, Dropbox and many more.
- You can customise reports for particular assignee or due dates.
- Comprises your own company logo and details on the reports.
- It includes the photo taken date time for photos.
- You can manage the image quality for generating PDF reports
- You can develop your personal reusable templates, organized with an easy to use categories and test system.
- You can develop templates in-app and online with our template builder web page- http://onsitechecklist.auditbricks.com/templatebuilder/
- Easy to share your templates by email to anyone who want to import it on any device.
- You can copy the existing template and update it according to your inspection’s need.
- Has simple and complex questions
- You can classify question by categories using sections
- Drag and Dropto reorder questions
- Includes multiple sections within an inspection
Analyse your inspections result
- You can get a useful overview of inspection results with a visual breakdown of assignees, due dates and overall category scores.
- Illustrates graphs and stats on your customization PDF reports
This familiar app of OnSite Checklist Recommended for
- Checklists / Check Lists
- Site Survey
- Quality & Safety Inspections
- Condition & Risk Assessments
- Site auditing and snagging
- Inspections / defects, snags, items
- Site Audits, Compliance&Field Services
Finally if you want a unique app, then go for this app, which only reward you with more satisfaction and best results.