Learning apps are plenty in the Play Store. Schooling is the foundation of everything in the world, and it has no endpoint. Without instruction, human advancement would stop progressing and halt.
The 21st century has a spot for innovation. Furthermore, we as a whole realize that the appearance of innovation has extraordinarily impacted the schooling business also. These steadily advancing advances have been reshaping the schooling field for such a long time.
Instructive applications are adding quills to the cap in the present e-learning period. Learning applications are making learning more straightforward for understudies and in any event, making picking up engaging profoundly. Assuming you ask how instructive applications are changing the schooling system, the response will be basic. Instructive applications are intelligent and a good time for everybody to utilize.
There are a few advantages of learning application advancement, including information upgrade, customized opportunities for growth, further developed association, availability to online review material, simplicity of correspondence, and in particular, giving remote access. Indeed instructive applications are consistently developing and have been changing the present computerized learning framework massively.
The DIKSHA platform offers teachers, students and parents engaging learning material relevant to the prescribed school curriculum. Teachers have access to aids like lesson plans, worksheets and activities, to create enjoyable classroom experiences. Students understand concepts, revise lessons and do practice exercises. Parents can follow classroom activities and clear doubts outside school hours.
- Explore interactive material created by teachers and the best Indian content creators for teachers and students in India. By India, for India!
- Scan QR codes from textbooks and find additional learning material associated with the topic
- Store and share content offline, even without Internet connectivity
- Find lessons and worksheets relevant to what is taught in the school classroom
Experience the app in English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Kannada, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Urdu with additional Indian languages coming soon!
- Supports multiple content formats like Video, PDF, HTML, ePub, H5P, Quizzes – and more formats coming soon!
Advantages for teachers
- Find interactive and engaging teaching material to make your class interesting
- See and share best practices with other teachers to explain difficult concepts to sudents
- Join courses to further your professional development and earn badges and certificates on completion
- View your teaching history across your career as a school teacher
- Receive official announcements from the state department
- Conduct digital assessments to check your students’ understanding of a topic that you have taught
Advantages for students and parents
- Scan QR codes in your textbook for easy access to the associated lessons on the platform
- Revise lessons that you learnt in class
- Find additional material around topics that are difficult to understand
- Practice solving problems and get immediate feedback on whether the answer is correct or not.
Want to create content for DIKSHA?
- Help teachers deliver concepts in an easy and engaging manner
- Help students learn better in and outside class.
- Get involved in providing students with high quality learning material, irrespective of where they study
- If you wish to be a part of this movement, visit the VidyaDaan portal using vdn.diksha.gov.in
- This initiative is supported by the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD) and led by the National Council Of Educational Research And Training (NCERT) in India.