If you loved Candy Land and fascinated a world full of candies when you were a kid, here is an interesting Android app to check out. Candy Island from Sunstorm Interactive is the sweet shop for chocolates, muffins and more. It is a simulation game that lets the player operate a candy store. The object of this game is to sell candy to customers and earn stars or collect coins to move up different levels.
Candy Island is a peaceful, enchanted world and the home of yummy candy farms. Adorable little creatures inhabit the island and they run around to provide people in the village with chocolates and ice cream, thereby spreading harmony and happiness. When everything is going right, there comes a dark summer day – Dr. Zog, an evil villain enters the island and destroys the sugar tower, chocolate factory and every bakery store. No more food is left for candy ville and Dr. Zog steals every delicious recipe. However, a tiny ray of hope comes up for the villagers when they learn that there is one recipe left. With this, they start rebuilding the candy factory – a new beginning. To rebuild the candy factory, the player becomes the princess of Candy Island.
- The game is intended for the Android, iPad, and iPhone
- The player has to solve different interesting riddles throughout the course of the game and for this, diverse tools are provided. Such a setup triggers challenge in the game
- You can decorate and dress up the blue sky with more than hundred floating islands
- The player has the chance to build an entire candy factory and create a great candy farm
- The game premise is very simple and user-friendly
- Candy Island can be run in the background and the player does not have to keep it open on the screen at all times. This allows the user to check other business and keep track of the game at any point
- A speed up button located at the bottom right corner of the screen helps users finish refilling quickly
- Navigation is easy. All the user has to do is slide fingers up, down, left, and right. You will also be able to zoom in and out using two fingers
- The game can be played offline. Once your download the game on to your Android, no internet connection is required
- Candy Island offers users the choice of connecting with their social community.
- During the course of the game, the player will discover delicious recipes including gingerbread hearts, cinnamon cookies, bubble tea, chocolate kisses, ice cream, and jelly beans
- The free version offers limited number of hearts. If you want more hearts, you have to pay real money
Candy Island is an ideal game for little girls. With a simple premise and friendly creatures, children will enjoy running a candy store from the Android. The game is simple, fun, and free and available on the App Store.
Apps400 Rating : * * * *
Download Link : Download the App Here