Anyone who adores special communication app features then people will surely enjoy what they experience in Walkie Talkie: VoicePing that’s for sure. One can communicate with your staff no matter where they are. Also it is possible to use 4G, 3G or WiFi on your Android or iOS device and you are ready to go. Moreover you can talk privately or in a group.
You can also send text for specific items like addresses and numbers. With quality Text-to-speech, you can also hear what is being communicated to you. Desktop users can also send text via our Web Texting to their co-workers in the field.
In addition it is also possible to track staff on the go and view their live location or movement history on your computer to assist you coordinate daily operations and improve customer service. One can also avoid costly disputes and get real on the ground evidence via photos. Photos could be instantly sent, archived or uploaded to a computer at a later time. Amazingly the help office staff instantly see what is happening on the ground.
You can also get everyone communicating on the same platform. With special desktop PTT it links your office workers to your field workers. Moreover you can permit your office workers to also type, copy and paste information to Field workers. Also speak to your colleagues instantly and discreetly without using the device screen. They also include quality headsets work in Toggle mode on all phones.
Why VoicePing App made for seamless communication between your office and field workers
It always reach Colleagues
- With 99% outdoor service coverage offered by data networks (2G/3G/4G/WiFi), users would always be able to reach workers.
- The receiver hears you as you speak. As you complete speaking, the receiver is able to reply. The strong ability to conduct instant communication is necessary especially for scenarios like moving goods, guiding vehicles etc where seconds matter.
- There is need to urgently get hold of someone? You can use paging feature. When you page a user, their phone keeps beeping and vibrating until they reply to you.
- You can see if your colleague is online, whether he has received and heard your message.
It gets Work done Quickly
- You can create groups for employee roles like security, safety, housekeeping or customer service so that you can send a broadcast message to quickly notify everyone and get help or assign work.
- Also you can send 1-1 messages to anyone in your company directory instead of using groups. Talk cross-department and only to the person you are looking for. Save the others from having to filter out irrelevant messages.
- One can handle many conversations in the Favorites view. Users can just swipe down to send a message or swipe up to replay the last message. Incoming messages are smartly queued so you don’t miss messages.
It goes Beyond Walkie Talkie
- Send Text and have them read out when it is received. Using Text-To-Speech technology, you can keep abreast of information sent to you without needing to even unlock or read the screen. Text is great for long form communication or specific items like addresses and group schedules.
- Smartphone cameras are quality enabler of field work. A picture tells a thousand words. With pictures, office co-workers could instantly see what is going on in the field and collaborate with field co-workers to diagnose and resolve problems faster.
- When people sending their first message and not sure if they are able to respond to you, it could be annoying. With “Instant Voicemail”, just say what you want. If they can respond, they will. But if they are busy, they could replay and respond to your message later. You can spend less time trying to setup the call and just say what you want.
Your company administrator has already registered everyone on your network. There is no requirement to add phone numbers or add them to your address book. Just choose any group/colleague that you want from the firm directory and you could easily ping them instantly. Finally I strongly suggest giving Walkie Talkie: VoicePing a try if you are in the passionate mood for a special app this weekend with good emphasis on quality features.