So, I understand that there are many people out there who believe that because of the surge in the use of social media tools, email marketing platforms are becoming obsolete. However, that is certainly not the case. The AWeber email marketing platform happens to be one of the most productive channels. It is for spanning out to your customers who are ready to hear from your brand. In my opinion, the actual level of personalization and engagement that email marketing offers continues to be unmatched.
So, this is why I feel it is so important to understand startup email marketing. So, clearly, you may want to reach for an advanced level within email marketing. This will always be the result of continuous practice. It will also be because of an increase in your knowledge of consumer behavior. However, AWeber is one of the best email marketing tools available on the market today. And it will allow you to see your email marketing efforts flourish.
Of course, it is important to be sure that your audience is either expecting an email from you. Or, for that matter, actually have a subscription to your content. This is the only way that your email marketing will be successful.
In this post, I want to go over some success strategies that you can use through your AWeber email marketing platform. We will discuss how important it is to keep creating content that will interest and engage your readers. Plus, I will show you how personalized content through your email marketing campaign will play a crucial role in your success.
What Makes AWeber the Best Email Marketing Platform?
So, AWeber has a very user-friendly and simple interface. It enables you to send plain text emails to your subscribers. AWeber is actually one of the oldest email marketing companies in existence today.
It is important to realize that no matter what pricing plan you decide to go with, you will receive all of the features of this powerful email marketing service. This definitely makes it awesome for startups that may be working with a strict marketing budget.
What’s more, is that AWeber includes the advantage of high-reputation email servers. These basically help you with high delivery rates as well as open rates for email campaigns. This is the way to be sure that your emails are not going to the spam folder. If you are running a startup business, this service is absolutely ideal for you. This is a simple, yet, effective way to run marketing campaigns via plain text.
What Marketing Strategies Will Provide You With Success For Startups
I can assure you that I know all too well the need to see the results with your email marketing as quickly as possible. There are definitely a few steps you can take when you are a lean startup, for example.
So, when it comes to email marketing, we all realize that it is very simple and extremely effective. However, you must do it correctly. However, the problem with that is there is often far too much info that can get you stuck.
This rings true with startups because you need to produce results as fast as you possibly can.
1) Lean Startup
One of the strategies you can use to produce successful results is the Lean Startup method. This is because it works just as well with your email marketing. This strategy comes into fruition in just four simple steps. What’s more, these steps will allow you to learn from your audience and iterate very quickly.
Here are the steps for Lean Startup:
- Ask your audience what they want
- Create feedback loops so you can emphasize and improve.
- Write only 3 to 5 emails at first.
- Develop a master calendar for your emails.
2) Integrate Email into Your Offering
Your startup homepage is usually a place to collect emails. This works for taking the product or service for a test-drive. The key to these integrations is to develop incentives and trust.
So, whether you are showcasing game-changing software or something else, you will need an offer that will speak to the customer’s needs. This way you will entice them to sign up with their email. You will also want to be trustworthy with your potential sign-ups. As long as you stay honest and transparent in regard to what handing over their email means for them, you are on the right track.
It is important to realize that providing information resources for your readers is the most essential strategy for startups. So, resources are the informative guides that will explain to your customers some aspects about your business. This enables your customer to know more about your product or why they may need your product. It can also relate to how your product can relieve the worry by solving a certain problem.
Examples of resources include:
- Slideshows & Presentations
- Videos & Webinars
4) Promoting Your Resources
It’s important to realize that resource-style content is made for promotion. Of course, we all know that blog posts and regular articles are an excellent way to reach out to people. However, when you include these resources, you are paving the way for an increase in business.
This process is extremely effective. This is because you are able to work with the content you already have. Then, you will be able to turn it into something that generates leads to a different platform.
Another way you can do this is by providing them with something for free. This will start the process of mutuality. Because of this, they may write a review about your latest product. And, in turn, this will drive new visitors to your site.
5) Guest Posting With a Purpose
So, there are many startups that don’t allow guest posting to achieve its full potential. When we talk about guest posting (guest blogging), we are referring to the process of producing an awesome article about an aspect in your industry. After you create this, you will let someone else publish it.
For some people, this may seem pretty reckless. However, it is essential for early-stage startups to participate. This is because other competing sites are going to have a bigger audience than you do. That said, you can actually create relationships with these companies and send traffic back to your own website because of the guest post.
The best part about this is that startups who have taken advantage of this strategy are acquiring over 100,000 users. This all comes from a generated guest blog.
It will be important to optimize your guest posts. You do this by making sure that you are posting on sites that are relevant to your industry. And, you also don’t need to waste any time on sites that are too small. Furthermore, your guest posts should come with an irresistible call-to-action.
6) Use Your Blog Real Estate Wisely
So, you need to realize that there are certain pieces of “real estate” on your site. These spots are critical when you are optimizing email signups for startups. There are a few key locations to place your opt-in forms.
Here are the hotspots that catch the eye when a person is viewing your site:
- Above the fold feature box (or a pop-up)
- Top of the sidebar
- End of each blog post
- The about us page
- A dedicated newsletter page
It’s also important to not have clutter on your blog. This is things like having too many choices will make the customer not as motivated to choose from your options. So, basically less is more in terms of profit.
7) Enhance Your Email Marketing Strategy With the Marketing Funnel
So, we all want our email marketing strategy to provide our audience with the levels of nurturing a new relationship. We can achieve this by using the Marketing Funnel. There are 5 levels to this funnel and they will greatly improve your email marketing. They are awareness, consideration, conversion, loyalty, and advocacy.
The First Two Marketing Funnel Stages
- Awareness: This is the top of the funnel. The focus here is potential customers and strangers to your brand. This is where they will learn about your company. This should be used to show the value of your product by giving them a taste of your business. You can do this through educational content or offering a discount code.
- Consideration: This is the stage where your subscribers are thinking more about your company, products, and value. This is where they have an interest in learning more about you. So, you should definitely know more about your subscriber when you are in this stage. This means you can even send them content that is targetted more towards them. This content can also address specific points. When you do this, you are showing that you provide the solution to your subscriber’s problems.
Final 3 Marketing Funnel Stages
- Conversion: In this stage, your subscribers know the advantage of your product or service. So now, they’re ready to decide whether or not they are going to buy it. This means they’re ready to learn how your product or service will be of use to them. Additionally, they will want to know why it’s better than what other competitors are offering. They will also want to hear rave reviews on this from other customers. You must put the spotlight on the advantages of your product or service instead of just listing the features.
- Loyalty: You must show love to your new customers. This is because you want them to become loyal to your specific brand. This is clearly just as important as getting them to buy something with you in the first place. So, to show them your value over time, you will need to send subscribers useful email content. This is to be certain that they will make a purchase with you again.
- Advocacy: This is the result of customers becoming something more than just customers. They become fans of your brand. And by the power of word of mouth, they tell friends and social media all about you. If you want to promote advocacy of your brand with loyal customers, then you must discover ways to keep them happy and reward them for their recommendation.
8) Having the Knowledge of All AWeber Features and How to Use Them
It’s important to realize that AWeber will provide you with many awesome features. These include:
- The capability to import and host a mailing list.
- Various templates are available.
- Basic automation functionality.
- Very responsive email designs
- Split testing
- RSS/blog-to email functionality
- Line segmentation options
- A landing page builder
- Phone, email, and live chat support
- Many integrations with third-party apps
It is important to note that AWeber is a pretty straight forward email marketing service. And these key features will provide you with everything you will need to get to work on all of your successful strategies.
How to Build Success With AWeber
So, I definitely want to let you know that there are a number of benefits when you decide to invest in this email marketing service platform. I can see that it is helping me build onto my business. I am also able to extend my reach across many more regions.
This is why I want to let you know how I began my journey with AWeber. Basically, the place goes online if your focus is on email and affiliate marketing. They also offer many resources which is helpful when trying to increase your profit. That is why I feel you should start with AWeber for free with SoloAdsExplained.com. If you want to get the lead out in your business, head on over to their site page and get ready to expand.