Candy games are ruling the app market these days no matter what their gameplay is. A good visual, an easy playing system is enough to make a game successful if it strikes among users. Such is the scenario of the iTunes store and the free games and low priced games with candy as the center of attraction are winning more points than other ones. One more game is added to the successful run which has a different game play but it is fun to watch and fun to play. Taffy Bounce, as the name suggests is a game where you have to bounce the candy prince so that he can collect as many candies as possible to save his kingdom.
Taffy Bounce, presented by tariqu linjawi, is a game which can be played both by kids and adults and the visual of the game is such that you are going to enjoy bouncing thoroughly. The taffy prince look like a popular emoticon and it has a rainbow in the tail. Bounce and bounce until you reach the end and there is a surprise waiting for you. The game has very limited features and it is made for just fun.
- The game play is quite simple in Taffy bounce. You just need to use your fingers in order to bounce the taffy prince and make him collect candies.
- The taffy prince can bounce on the rainbow shaped pieces and move forward.
- The music of the game is quite interesting and soothing. Kids will really enjoy playing the game.
- The graphics of the game is such that you will be amazed. The taffy prince looks like an emoji figure with a hat.
- The end of the game is quite exciting. You have to go till the end of the game to discover the surprise.
- The version 2.0 of the game has many new things incorporated in it. It has a new logo, name and a new splashscreen.
- You can purchase the game for $0.99 and enjoy the game which takes around 11.3 MB space on your device.
- The game requires iOS 6.0 or later and it is available both on iPad and iPhone.
Summary: Taffy Bounce is a candy game with a difference. The game requires the player to bounce on the candies and collect as many of them as possible and reach the end.
Good: The graphics and music of the game is quite good.
Bad:There is nothing bad reported about the game so far.
Worth Having Application – Download the App