Iron Run is an app developed by D2C Inc., where the user is supposed to run and fight for survival. The app is a free one released in March 2013. It is compatible with the iPhone 4 and 3GS as well as the iPhone 4S, 5 and the iPod touch of the 4th and 5th generation and the iPad. The app needs an iOS of 5.0 and later. To celebrate the release, the company is offering the application free for some time.
- The app is available in iTunes under the Games category. The size of the application is 37.6 MB.
- It is available in several languages, such as English and Chinese, as well as in Korean and Japanese.
- It can be freely downloaded in ten countries, such as Germany, Italy, and Canada and so on.
- The user has to run and fight for survival in a world that is run by computers during the year 20XX.
- A rogue computer runs a city and it has been ordered to destroy the city and remove it from the face of the earth.
- The player is supposed to escape and assist the last survivors before obliteration takes place. He needs to pilot the way out of the doomed city and try to destroy and escape from everything that is in his way.
- There are weapons, machines and power-ups that the player can use and upgrade to move further away and escape.
- There are various obstacles that block the path of the player, such as walls that are unbreakable, pitfalls and so on.
- The player faces the challenge of creating the ultimate machine with the various weapons that he can collect and then upgrade.
- When the player destroys enemies, he can get bonus coins.
The app offers excellent, intuitive controls. The player can swipe the screen in different directions and the machine responds by jumping, sliding, moving to the left and the right. It is an exciting game that will keep the player on his toes throughout. The sound track is awesome and sets an excellent mood for the game.
The loading of the graphics is a little slow.
Iron Run from D2C Inc. is a game in the adventure genre available in iTunes. It is compatible with the iPhone and the iPad and is available in several languages, such as English, Chinese and Japanese as well as Korean. The app requires an iOS of 5.0 or something later. It is available in Games category and is available as a free app. It is basically an adventure game, where the player needs to fight with a rouge computer that is aiming to obliterate a city from the earth. You need to escape from the robot before it destroys you, using machines and evading pitfalls and walls. The game keeps the player alert at all times and provides a lot of excitement, using the ultimate machines along with several weapons. The application supports the iPhone 5, 4S, 4 as well as the iPod 4th and 5th gen. You can get it on US app store too.
Apps400 Rating : * * * *Download the App Here