Do you find that there are some online videos and streams that you like to watch over and over again? It could be an informative video guide that you are trying to learn from, or it may even just be a funny video that brightens your day. Whatever the case, rather than having to be online every time you want to watch that video – why not save it onto your hard drive instead?
While it is true that most online videos and streams don’t give you the option to ‘save’ the video, with Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac you can do so anyway. It can record anything that is on your screen so in this case you can record live streaming video on Mac while it is playing on your screen too.
To set up the recording, just follow these steps in Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac:
- Position and resize the capture frame to encompass the online video or stream that you intend to record.
- Check that the ‘System Audio’ icon has a green tick and click it once if it does not.
- Click ‘REC’ to start recording as the video begins to play.
- Click ‘Stop’ to stop recording when it is done.
- Click ‘Save’ and choose a format or use one of the presets to automatically use the best possible settings for a particular device or platform.
That should cover pretty much all that you need to save any online videos or streams, but if you want you could use Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac to do much more. It comes fully equipped with a host of video editing features so that you can tweak and improve your video in countless ways.
In particular you may want to start by deleting any parts of the video that you don’t need, and enhancing its quality. If you want you can also look into applying special effects and filters, inserting customizable text, adding audio tracks, or fixing common issues such as blurry and shaky video segments.
The number of options that you’ll be able to choose from when you use Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac may appear staggering at first. Because of its intuitive and simple interface however, you’ll find that navigating them is really quite easy and it will only take you a short time to familiarize yourself with the ins and outs of the software.